- Significant commitments, partnerships, and new research projects worth trillions were announced during Climate Week 2019.
- The United Nations Global Compact and Accenture released findings from their CEO study on sustainability, which draws on insights from more than 1,000 CEOs.
- Caltech announced a $750 million donation aimed at scaling research on environmental sustainability and climate research.
- A new study by Invesco reveals that socially responsible investing is catching on among sovereign investors.
- LeapFrog Investments became the first impact investor to globally announce the results of an independent audit against the Operating Principles for Impact Management.
- As alternative proteins gain momentum, TUNO, a plant-based alternative to tuna, seeks to disrupt the $120 billion seafood industry with a sustainable solution.
- Several leading Japanese brands battle food waste in production using artificial intelligence and weather data.
- The booming resale business could lead the future of sustainable fashion.