- U.S. Congress rejected a proposal to align ESG reporting requirements with the more rigorous standards applied in Europe.
- Bob Eccles discusses the “R-Factor” as a possible market-based solution for ESG reporting standards.
- An NFL player retired at age 30 and launched a $200 million Opportunity Zone fund.
- A seafood company in Vietnam hopes to scale the sustainability of 20,000 shrimp farms through a new approach called The Partnership Assurance Model.
- The president and CEO of KLM describes the airline’s new “Fly Responsibly” campaign, which encourages passengers to consider more sustainable forms of transport when it comes to short-haul travel.
- Fast-fashion retailer Zara announced several sustainability initiatives, including changes to its supply chain, eliminating single-use plastics, and complete adoption of green-only packaging.
- Boston Impact Initiative Fund is applying biomimicry principles to its impact investment strategy to fight racial wage gaps.