- As food waste becomes a major global problem, grocery stores now offer “happy hours” as a solution.
- IKEA’s sustainability chief describes the company’s progress in becoming a circular business by 2030.
- The World Bank explains how data and artificial intelligence will change the education landscape.
- Clean energy has reached a tipping point: it’s cheaper to build new renewables than it is to build natural gas plants.
- How did San Francisco turn its waste problem into a climate solution?
- Shell is playing a big role in increasing global demand for forest offsets, investing $300 million in natural ecosystem projects.
- The world’s largest responsible investor group is mounting a campaign to end the man-made fires in the Amazon rainforest.
- Sonoma County might be the most sustainable wine region in the world and the region will pilot a new climate adaptation program in 2020.