- What new challenges lie ahead for impact investing? Antony Bugg-Levine of the Nonprofit Finance Fund and Durreen Shahna of the Impact Investment Exchange discuss them on the Knowledge@Wharton podcast.
- Forbes recently published its “Best Books for Social Entrepreneurs” list.
- A recent study by NYU Stern’s Center for Sustainable Business revealed that consumer demand for sustainable products is rising.
- A recent Stanford Social Innovation Review piece explains why small farmers and food businesses are essential to building a resilient food system, and how foundations are taking a new approach to food-system finance.
- A new green finance strategy would require British public companies and pension funds to disclose climate change risks their businesses face by 2022.
- The Brookings Institution published a new report on the promise of impact investing in India.
- New York State’s $210 billion retirement fund for state employees will reduce investments that could lose value due to climate change and invest more in companies fighting climate change as part of its Climate Action Plan 2019.