- Fortune released its 2019 Change the World list of 52 companies using their business to help the planet.
- Apollo Global Management jumps into impact investing with a $1 billion debut social impact fund.
- In his latest Forbes piece, Bob Eccles discusses the importance of the transportation sector to the sustainable development goals.
- Artificial intelligence technology and data scientists are helping investors pursue sustainable investment strategies.
- Japan is considering a pledge of $8.6 billion to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, with a focus on disaster reduction, health care, and education.
- How did Portugal become the epicenter of sustainability for the wine industry? Learn about the Porto Protocol, a commitment to action by members of the wine industry.
- The world’s largest all-electric ferry completed its maiden voyage and is expected to be fully operational by September.
Legal and business insights for impact-driven changemakers