- Insurance companies in California are choosing not to renew homeowners’ policies because of wildfire risk.
- The KKR Global Impact Fund received a $225 million investment from UBS.
- A new report by the World Resources Institute lays out a global action agenda to solve the world’s food loss and waste problem.
- A Harvard professor explains how the Amazon fires could speed climate change.
- 3M’s chief sustainability officer reveals how the company has integrated recycling and waste prevention into the production of its products.
- Bill Gates explains why he’s backing companies that change how we produce materials.
- Nonprofit Conservation International launched a $200 million investment fund focused on businesses and people growing economies while conserving natural areas.
- Accion Venture Lab, the seed-stage investment arm of nonprofit Accion, raised $23 million for a new inclusive fintech startup fund.
- Antoni Ballabriga, BBVA’s Global Head of Responsible Business and Co-Chair of the Global Steering Committee for the United Nations Environment Programme Finance Initiative explains the need for sustainable finance.
Legal and business insights for impact-driven changemakers