ESG: Navigating the Board’s Role Spring 2022 Course
Berkeley Law and Ceres will be hosting a course on ESG: Navigating the Board’s Role, starting on April 5th. Morrison & Foerster recommends this course for corporate directors and aspiring board members who would like to have a better understanding of ESG. “Now more than ever, boards need to understand the intersection of ESG with business strategy and operations. Considering ESG goes beyond compliance; it’s critical to financial success, to remaining competitive, and to being prepared for what’s around the corner. This course is a key way for board members to get up to speed.” –Suz Mac Cormac, Partner, Morrison & Foerster
This introductory, self-paced course, which is designed to be completed in six hours, incorporates practical insights, the cutting-edge research of Berkeley Law faculty, and industry-leading reports published by Ceres.
This course will cover topics such as:
- Defining Corporate Purpose, ESG, and Stakeholder Governance
- Communicating with Investors on ESG
- Identifying, Assessing, and Mitigating ESG Risks
- Structuring Board Oversight of ESG
- Setting ESG Targets, Transition Planning, and Incentives
- Aligning Climate Lobbying with ESG Commitments
- Disclosing ESG Risks and Opportunities
For more information and how to enroll click this link. You can save 15% at checkout if you use the promo code SAVE15.